THUMB SPICA SPLINT
Orthopedic neoprene wrist fracture support wrist and thumb splint wrist immobilization splints
1. Breathable and multinational stretch neoprene padding materials for maximum wear and comfort.
2. Provide full thumb range of motion.
3. Allow fingers to function normally providing freedom for
total hand function.
4. Rigid pre-shaped movable aluminum palm braces.
5. Adjustable Velcro fastener.
6. Loop and lock closure for easy adjustment.
1. De Quervain’s syndrome
2. Post casting healing
3. Scaphoid injury
4. Post casting healing
5. Carpometacarpal instabilities
6. Scaphoid injuries
7. Metacarpal fractures
Free size (right & left)