STANDARD FOAM CERVICAL COLLAR
Cervical Collars are used for symptomatic relief of muscle, tendon, ligament, or soft tissue injury of the neck region.
Cervical collars are sized by measuring the circumference of the neck at the Adam’s Apple, and the patient should always be able to insert a finger between neck and collar.
The cervical collar should not interfere with swallowing or breathing nor cause painful pressure.
1. It is designed according the shape of skull, the natural curve of head.
2. It is comfortable to wear.
3. The joint is magic sticky buckle. Both the front and rear of the joint can be matched with moderate cervical vertebra stiffness.
4. Its washable.
6. convenient to wear
1. for the sedentary people who usually operate computer, watch TV, drive car for a long time;
2. for those who always suffer neck pain or diseases;
3. for the patients with cervical vertebra disease.
S: 16″ x 2.8″
M: 18″ x 3.1″
L: 19″ x 3.5″