Rigid Cervical Collar
The rigid cervical collar matches well with jaw.
Supporting height can be adjusted freely: two pieces of supporting panels (can be dismantled) are flexible, trimming for an ideal supporting height. The shape of upper part of supporting panel matches well with the jaw, and its lower part matches with collarbone.
Its quite natural a curve. It can provide effective and comfortable fastening to cervical vertebra. The double sticky buckle structure ensures its fastening effect: double fastening is adopted at fixed place by magic plaster. The magic plaster at one side is covered by the other two magic plasters at the other side, so its not easy to get slippery. Fastening force is improved effectively. There are air holes on the supporting panel, which keep the neck and head parts cool and comfortable.
1. Made of PE material with padding
2. Ventilation holes increase breathability and enhance comfort closure
3. Washable vinyl
4. Low density polyurethane with edges cushioned for comfort
5. Trimmed with soft foam padding
6. Height adjustable ensures perfect fit
7. Collar height adjusts from 3-1/2″ to 4-1/2
8. Well ventilated to increase patient comfort
1. Acute neck pain
2. Minor muscle spasm associated with spondylosis
3. Protection during halo application
4. Kinesthetic reminder to limit neck movement
5. Limitation of movement