AIR TRACTION BELT
Developed based on traditional traction, the Air Traction Belt is unlike any other support or back pain belt, because it also provides clinical grade traction and decompression therapy. Traction is a proven technique endorsed by medical professionals used in both upper and low back pain treatment, without need for surgery or drugs.
- Patients can do continuous traction by themselves. It is convenient to wear the belt anywherer: at home, work, during leisure activities, driving, on the bed. It guarantees the rehabilitation of the nucleus pulpous and lumbar vertebrae.
- Vertical traction can reduce the pressure between the lumbar vertebrae when standing, reducing pressure on the lumbar area.
- The belt is not only effective in the treatment but also in the prevention of Lumbar vertebral conditions.
- Comfortable, lightweight allowing safe range of motion while wearing.
- Made 100% of soft, durable cotton material.
- Easy to use and portable.
- Can be worn under clothing.
1.The lumbar length of most people is about 10 cm. The lumbar length of most people is about 10 cm. Powerful traction can protect the lower back to be achieved effectively through the use of the belt being stretched to 19cm after inflation.
2.The shape of the lower back is c-shaped, the belt is designed to be opposite of the c shape according to ergonomics, to fit in with waist of the human body.
3.The belt is designed to have many points of contact which when inflated will delivering a strong traction effect on the lumbar vertebrae.
4.Top quality materials are used ensuring excellent air retention and durability
5.Expands the gap between lumbar vertebra effectively.
- Lumbar muscle strain
- Lumbar disc herniation
- Lumbar disc expansion
- Waist acute & chronic sprain
- Lumbar disc degeneration
- Lumbar spinal stenosis
- Low back pain & sciatica
- Lumbar spine deformation
- Chronic and acute back pain
- Degenerative, herniate or bulging discs
- Leg pain related to degenerative disc
- Trouble sleeping due to back pain
- Aching back from sitting, driving, or lifting
- Sore back from child and elderly care
- Back pain from golf, hockey or racquet sports
- Decompress low back joints & spinal discs
- Lift & Keep upper body weight off lower back
- Support lower back & increase core strength
- Stablize & align spine and improve posture
- Stretch & relieve tight lower back muscles
- Relieve lower back pain & stiffness
|BELT SIZE||WAIST MEASUREMENT (in)|